Sunday, November 23, 2014

Why I Think Prezi Is An Important Tool



   

    Prezi, a tool that is similar to PowerPoint is a utility students should start using more. With Prezi you can make presentations that pop. Slides can have multiple layers and attract much more attention. Students have much more autonomy using Prezi than they do in Powerpoint. Students can incorporate text, video, and images into their presentations. 
    When it comes to incorporating Prezi into the classroom I have some great ideas. I would create presentations to explain projects or even recap on past classes. There is also a choice to share the Prezi with other people and have them edit it. The class could do a Prezi for the next year's class. I want to teach High School and overall I would love for a previous class to leave a presentation of what to expect for the next. It would be a great way to pull the class together to create something.     

      

No comments:

Post a Comment