Sunday, November 23, 2014

Interaction Balance

            
Interact Much?
            It is getting extremely hard to interact with people in this day and age without a cell phone. While cell phones offer convenience they also create a barrier between people. These barriers get in the way of collaboration and networking skills needed for today’s world. Students ought to be taught the balance between interacting with the digital world and the living world. After all, it is social interaction that drives people to come together.

            In my classroom I will encourage the use of technology, but I will also encourage collaboration. This collaboration will not only be over technology, but also in the classroom with physical materials. They will do projects that involve cooperation and communication. I will integrate speech into assignments and help them learn how to network. By the end of my class I want my students to be able to ask questions to get answers, learn the value of collaboration, and have the confidence in their speaking skills. 


No comments:

Post a Comment